The PO-24 office features 15 synthesized and sampled office sounds, to create unique Noise Percussion Grooves via the integrated step sequencer.
The Pocket-Synthesizer from the Swedish cult manufacturer Teenage Engineering does not feature a housing and so you can see all of the components and the circuit board as part of the design.
The Pocket Operators are powered by two standard AAA batteries.
Additionally, each pocket operator is equipped with an animated LCD display, an integrated speaker, bent wire stands, Jam Sync for connecting multiple devices, Line In and Outputs (3.5mm jack) and even a practical alarm clock.
Step automations can be recorded with Parameter Lock.
Some of the available effects: Filter, Bit-Crusher, Delay and Stutter.
- 16 Synthesized-based and sampled Office-Sounds
- 16 Step Pattern-Sequencer
- Pitch pro Step
- 16 punch-in effects incl. Bitcrusher, Delay, Filter etc.
- 16 Patterns
- 128 Pattern Chaining
- Solo Function
- Step Multiplier Parameter Lock (2 parameter per sound)
- Auto Compressor
- Line in and output: 3.5mm jack
- Power supply: 2x AAA batteries
- Animated LCD Display
- Integrated speaker
- Integrated alarm clock
- Jam Sync to synchronize additional POs and other devices
- Manufacturer: Teenage Engineering
- Sound Generation: Digital
- Construction / Number of Keys: Desktop ohne Tastatur
- Display: Yes
- Mounting Options: MIDI Step Sequencer
- Number of Knobs: 2
- Speakers: Yes
- LINE IN: Yes
- LINE OUT: Jack
- Integrated Effects Processor: Yes
- Power Supply: Batteries
- Number of Sounds: 16
- Width (cm): 6,0
- Height (cm): 12,4
- Depth (cm): 2,8
Еще нет отзывов об этом товаре.